The Karl Junginger Memorial Library is pleased to offer a Milwaukee County Zoo Pass for free admission and parking. The Library has two (2) passes. Each pass admits up to 8 people and includes a parking pass for one (1) vehicle. The pass also includes discounts for facility rentals, 20% and gift shops, 10%. In order to ensure fair use by all patrons the following guidelines apply:
• A borrower must be at least 18 years with a valid Karl Junginger Public Library Consortium library card and in good standing.
• A pass must be checked out from and returned to the circulation desk staff member during normal operating hours. Passes may not be placed in the book drop. Passes returned to the book drop will be assessed a $10.00 fee.
• A household may borrow only one pass at a time.
• Passes circulate for three (3) days and are not renewable.
• Late charge of $10.00 per day.
• Any borrower who loses a pass will be charged the full replacement cost of
the pass. ($500)
• Any pass that is not returned within one week of its due date will be considered stolen. The normal overdue policy will not apply and the case will be forwarded to the Waterloo Police Department.
• It is the borrower’s responsibility to call the Zoo directly for information, hours of operation, parking and/or directions.
• The Zoo reserves the right to determine the rules and the regulations governing the use of the Zoo pass.
• The Karl Junginger Public Library reserves the right to limit the use of passes for individuals or families in the event of abuse as determined by the director.